There are plenty of nuclear families on this list, but many of these family trees have tangled roots veering in unexpected directions, like Liv Tyler's two rock star dads and Melissa Etheridge's choice of sperm donor. The Cohen/Wainwright clan is particularly intriguing.
Here is our long list of musical marriages and family relations. The marriages, of course, are subject to change.
2. Garth Brooks married fellow country music star Trisha Yearwood on December 10, 2005, making the nuptials Brooks' second marriage and Yearwood's third.
3. R&B diva Beyoncé married rapper Jay-Z, who is 12 years her senior, on April 4, 2008. The couple shared their first dance to "Crazy In Love," Beyoncé's debut single as a solo artist on which the couple first collaborated. They welcomed daughter Blue Ivy on January 7, 2012. In 2017, Bey announced she was pregnant with twins.
4. Michael Jackson's brothers Randy and Jermaine have shared more than a concert stage as members of the legendary singing family. Jermaine began a relationship with Randy's ex-longtime girlfriend, Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, when she and Randy called it quits. Oaziaza is the mother of daughter Genevieve and son Randy, Jr. with Randy as well as sons Donte, Jaafar and Jermajesty with Jermaine. So, the brothers' children are cousins as well as half-siblings.
5. Gavin Rossdale, the lead singer of Bush, and Gwen Stefani, the lead singer of No Doubt, met in 1995 when No Doubt opened for Bush. The couple married on September 14, 2002 and had three sons before Stefani filed for divorce in 2015. She began dating country singer Blake Shelton, her co-star on The Voice, soon after. Shelton had also recently separated from Miranda Lambert, whom he married in 2011.
6. Singer, actress and former American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez married Latin singer Marc Anthony on June 5, 2004, approximately six months after Lopez and actor Ben Affleck split. She and Anthony welcomed twins Emme and Maximilian in 2008. Anthony's daughter from a previous relationship, Arianna, appeared in Lopez's "Get Right" video. The couple filed for divorce in 2012.
7. Singer Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon, the host of America's Got Talent, on April 30, 2008. Cannon filed for divorce in 2014, three years after Carey gave birth to fraternal twins, daughter Monroe and son Moroccan. Carey's first marriage was to Columbia Records executive Tommy Mottola.
8. Country singers Tim McGraw and Faith Hill married on October 6, 1996, having met earlier that year when Hill was the supporting act for McGraw's Spontaneous Combustion Tour. Although Hill had recently become engaged to her former producer, Scott Hendricks, she and McGraw shared such an attraction that Hill canceled her engagement. The couple has three daughters.
9. Joel Madden, the lead vocalist of pop punk band Good Charlotte, married Nicole Richie, the adopted daughter of singer Lionel Richie, on December 11, 2010. Madden began dating Richie in 2006 soon after breaking up with actress Hilary Duff. Madden and Richie have two children, daughter Harlow and son Sparrow. Madden's bandmate and twin brother, Benji Madden, married actress Cameron Diaz on January 5, 2015, with Richie serving as a bridesmaid.
10. Singer-songwriter Alicia Keys married record producer Swizz Beatz on July 31, 2010. Their son, Egypt, is Keys' first child and Beatz' fourth; he has three children with his ex-wife, R&B singer Mashonda Tifrere. Keys gave birth to a second son, Genesis Ali Dean, in 2014.
11. Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz married singer and actress Ashlee Simpson, the younger sister of pop star Jessica Simpson, on May 17, 2008. Simpson filed for divorce on February 8, 2011 due to irreconcilable differences. The pair had one child, a son named Bronx Mowgli.
12. Nick Lachey of the boy band 98 Degrees married pop singer Jessica Simpson on October 26, 2002. Simpson filed for divorce three years later due to irreconcilable differences. Their marriage was chronicled on the MTV reality series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica.
13. All Saints members Nicole and Natalie Appleton are sisters. Nicole married Liam Gallagher, the frontman of Oasis, in 2008 after having dated singer Robbie Williams. They had one son, Gene, and divorced in 2014. Natalie married Liam Howlett of The Prodigy in 2002. Their son, Ace Billy Howlett, was born in 2004.
14. Three founding members of Ace of Base are relatives. Malin, who is also known as Linn, and Jenny are the younger sisters of Jonas Berggren.
15. Folk music group the Carter Family, who recorded from 1927 until 1956, included A.P. Carter, his wife, Sara, and his sister-in-law, Maybelle, who was also Sara's cousin. Maybelle's three daughters, Anita, June and Helen, formed the singing group the Carter Sisters and often performed with their mother. June's third husband was country legend Johnny Cash. Their blended family included daughters (and country singers) Carlene Carter and Rosanne Cash. Carlene was married to British new waver Nick Lowe from 1979 to 1990.
16. Actor Jack Cassidy and his first wife, actress Evelyn Ward, are the parents of singer and actor David Cassidy. Jack and his second wife, singer and actress Shirley Jones, are the parents of three sons: actors Shaun, Patrick and Ryan. Shirley and stepson David also played mother and son in the hit 1970s sitcom The Partridge Family.
17. Singer-songwriter Tom Chapin is the father of daughters Abigail and Lily who together comprise The Chapin Sisters folk music group. His stepdaughter, Jessica, who previously performed with them, is the daughter of film director Wes Craven.
18. Tower of Power guitarist Bruce Conte is the cousin of the group's former bassist, Victor Conte. What's more interesting is that Victor founded the company BALCO, which was accused of supplying designer steroids to high-profile athletes.
19. Mungo Jerry bassist Byron Contostavlos is the father of Dino "Dappy" Contostavlos and the uncle of Tula "Tulisa" Contostavlos, both members of British hip-hop group N-Dubz.
20. Singer and actor Billy Ray Cyrus and daughter Miley starred together in the Disney Channel's Hannah Montana. His adopted son, Trace, was a member of pop rock group Metro Station before it disbanded in March 2010 and was also previously engaged to former Disney star Brenda Song.
21. Composer Carmen Dragon, who scored the movies Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Cover Girl, is the father of Daryl "the Captain" Dragon. Daryl married Cathryn Antoinette "Toni" Tennille and the couple formed the 1970s Grammy-winning pop duo Captain & Tennille. They divorced in 2014 after 39 years of marriage.
22. Bob Dylan and his first wife, former model Sara Dylan, are the parents of film director Jesse Dylan and The Wallflowers' Jakob Dylan. Bob later married his longtime backup singer, Carolyn Dennis. Jesse's wife, Susan Traylor, and Jakob's wife, Paige Dylan, are both actresses.
23. Singer Eddie Fisher married singer and actress Debbie Reynolds with whom he fathered actress Carrie Fisher and producer Todd Fisher. Eddie later wed actress Elizabeth Taylor before marrying singer Connie Stevens with whom he fathered actress Joely Fisher. Carrie had a short-lived marriage to Paul Simon.
24. Composer Edgar Froese's son, Jerome, joined his father's German electronic band, Tangerine Dream, in 1990.
25. Two members of the English rock band Oasis, Noel and Liam Gallagher, are brothers. After Liam's first marriage to singer, actress and model Patsy Kensit ended in 2000, he married singer Nicole Appleton of All Saints (they divorced in 2014). Oasis split up in 2009 when Noel left the group.
26. Oscar-winning composer Ernest Gold and his first wife, singer Marni Nixon, are the parents of singer-songwriter Andrew Gold whose song "Thank You for Being a Friend" was the theme for the hit NBC sitcom The Golden Girls.
27. Alex and Eddie Van Halen are brothers. Their father, Jan, was a professional clarinet player in Holland. In 2007, Eddie's son Wolfgang (mom is actress Valerie Bertinelli) became the bass player in the band, replacing Michael Anthony.
28. Motown founder Berry Gordy is the younger brother of songwriter and composer Anna Gordy Gaye, the first wife of singer Marvin Gaye. Gordy's son Kennedy is better known as R&B performer Rockwell ("Somebody's Watching Me") while his daughter, actress Rhonda Ross Kendrick, is the daughter of singer Diana Ross. His youngest son, Stefan, and grandson Skyler make up the duo LMFAO.
29. Legendary folk singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie is the father of folk singer-songwriter Arlo Guthrie. Arlo's daughter, singer-songwriter Sarah Lee Guthrie, and her husband, Johnny Irion, perform as a musical duo.
30. Emily Drinkard, better known as Cissy Houston, and her sister, Lee, were both members of The Drinkard Singers, a gospel singing group. Lee is the mother of singer Dionne Warwick and Cissy is the mother of singer Whitney Houston, who was married to singer Bobby Brown.
31. Together, mother Naomi Judd and daughter Wynonna comprise the country music duo The Judds. Naomi is the mother of actress Ashley Judd.
32. Jamie Kensit, the founding member of Eighth Wonder, is the brother of actress and singer Patsy Kensit, who is also the ex-wife of Big Audio Dynamite's Dan Donovan, Simple Minds' Jim Kerr and Oasis' Liam Gallagher.
33. Rock and roller Jerry Lee Lewis is the cousin of country music legend Mickey Gilley as well as the cousin of J.W. Brown, the bass guitarist in Lewis' band. Lewis married Brown's daughter, Myra, when she was 13 years old. Their daughter, Phoebe, is a musician and has also acted as her father's manager.
34. Singer-songwriters Dave and Kenny Loggins are cousins. Kenny is the father of singer Crosby Loggins.
35. Brothers Art, Aaron, Charles and Cyril Neville originally comprised the singing group The Neville Brothers, but Aaron's son, Ivan, has also frequently performed with them.
36. Siblings Donny and Marie Osmond are best known as actors, singers, TV show hosts and competitors on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Donny performed with his brothers Alan, Wayne, Merrill and Jay as The Osmonds during his childhood; younger brother Jimmy later joined the group. Some of the brothers still sing together and Alan's sons perform as The Osmonds ñ Second Generation.
37. Country singers Buck and Bonnie Owens are the parents of singer Alvis Alan Owens, known professionally as Buddy Alan. Following the couple's divorce, Bonnie married country legend Merle Haggard (from 1965-1978).
38. David Paich, a founding member of the band Toto, is the son of composer Marty Paich. His bandmates Jeff, Mike and Steve Porcaro, are the sons of jazz drummer Joe Porcaro.
39. John Phillips of The Mamas & the Papas and his bandmate and second wife Michelle Phillips are the parents of singer Chynna Phillips of girl group Wilson Phillips.
40. Brian Poole, the frontman of Brian Poole & The Tremeloes, is the father of singers Karen and Shelly who performed together as duo Alisha's Attic. Shelly married Ally McErlaine, the guitarist for the band Texas, in 2001.
41. Diana Ross wed music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein in January 1971. The couple are the parents of daughters Tracee and Chudney, and they also raised Ross' daughter, Rhonda, whose biological father is Motown founder Berry Gordy. After they divorced in March 1977, Ross married Norwegian shipping magnate Arne Naess, Jr. in January 1986 and gave birth to sons Ross and Evan.
42. Siblings Jim Seals of Seals and Crofts and the late Dan Seals of England Dan & John Ford Coley are the cousins of country singers Johnny Duncan and Troy Seals. Troy's nephew, singer Brady Seals, played with bands Little Texas and Hot Apple Pie.
43. Renowned sitar player Ravi Shankar is the younger brother of late Indian classical dancer Uday Shankar. Ravi's daughters are jazz-pop singer Norah Jones and sitarist Anoushka Shankar. Uday's late son, Ananda, was an indo-western fusion musician, and his daughter, Mamata, is an actress and dancer.
44. Singer-songwriter Paul Simon is the father of singer-songwriter Harper Simon, born during his first marriage to photographer Peggy Harper. Paul's second wife was actress and author Carrie Fisher, daughter of singer Eddie Fisher and actress Debbie Reynolds. He later married Edie Brickell, a singer-songwriter 24 years his junior who has also performed with Harper in the band The Heavy Circles.
45. American rocker Stephen Stills and his former wife, French singer-songwriter Véronique Sanson, are the parents of musician Chris Stills.
46. Playboy model Bebe Buell is the mother of Liv Rundgren, who became Liv Tyler when she learned the truth: her father is Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler. Buell was dating Todd Rundgren when she had Liv, and Todd raised her as his own, even after he split with Bebe. Liv married Spacehog vocalist Royston Langdon in 2003, but the couple separated in 2008. Steven also fathered the actress and model Mia Tyler with ex-wife Cyrinda Foxe, an actress who died in 2002.
47. Gerard Way and Mikey Way of the alternative rock band My Chemical Romance are brothers; Gerard is the older of the two. In 2007, he married Lyn-Z of Mindless Self Indulgence while backstage at Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution music festival. Two years later, they had daughter Bandit Lee.
48. Singer-songwriter Marty Wilde and singer Joyce Baker are the parents of composer Ricky Wilde and singer/actress Kim Wilde.
49. Like race car drivers, country music legacies tend to diminish in success. Hank Williams, who died in 1953 at age 29, is one of the most influential musicians who ever lived. His son Randall Hank Williams, or Hank Jr., retained much of his father's talent and crafted a completely different identity. His son Hank III played in some death metal bands before recording more country-leaning albums like Lovesick, Broke, and Drifting and Risin' Outlaw.
50. Murry Wilson, a musician and record producer, was the father of Brian, Dennis and Carl who, along with their cousin Mike Love, founded The Beach Boys. Brian and his first wife, singer Marilyn Rovell, are the parents of Carnie and Wendy Wilson, two-thirds of the singing trio Wilson Phillips.
51. Neo-soul singer Erykah Badu is the mother of three children: son Seven Sirius with rapper André 3000 of OutKast, daughter Puma Sabti with rapper The D.O.C. and daughter Mars Merkaba with rapper Jay Electronica.
52. Nas, along with his younger brother Jungle of the hip-hop duo Bravehearts, is the son of jazz musician Olu Dara, who plays on a handful of the rapper's songs, including the trumpet solo on "Life's a Bitch." In 2005, Nas married R&B singer Kelis. Kelis filed for divorce four years later, citing irreconcilable differences. The exes have a son, Knight.
53. R&B singers Brandy and Ray J are siblings, and Snoop Dogg is their first cousin.
54. Sandra Denton, known as Pepa in the hip hop duo Salt-N-Pepa, married Treach of the rap group Naughty by Nature in 1999, but the couple divorced in 2001. They have a daughter, Egypt.
55. John Lennon's sons Julian and Sean are musicians. Julian got a Best New Artist Grammy nomination in 1985 and had hits with "Valotte" and "Too Late For Goodbyes." Sean has been performing steadily for years and has worked with groups and singers as varied as The Strokes and Del the Funky Homosapien. Yoko Ono, who is John's widow and Sean's mother, has a prodigious output of experimental music and racked up several #1 dance hits in the '00s.
56. Music producer and singer The-Dream married actress and singer Christina Milian in 2009; they separated after three months, but Milian gave birth to their daughter, Violet Madison Nash, in February 2010. The-Dream's first marriage was to singer Nivea and lasted three years.
57. Rapper T.I. married former Xscape member Tameka "Tiny" Cottle after a nine-year relationship and three children.
58. Nina Persson, the lead singer of Swedish rockers The Cardigans, married American film composer, musician and author Nathan Larson in 2001.
59. Robert Smith, songwriter and lead vocalist for The Cure, and the band's guitarist, Porl Thompson, became in-laws when Smith's younger sister, Janet, married Thompson.
60. Brody Dalle, who once fronted the groups The Distillers and Spinnerette, married Tim Armstrong, frontman of Rancid, in 1997. After their divorce, she married Josh Homme of the bands Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures, and Eagles of Death Metal. Dalle and Homme have three children.
61. Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson married record producer and Garbage sound engineer Billy Bush in 2010.
62. Singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge and former partner Julie Cypher are the parents of two children, daughter Bailey Jean and son Beckett. Singer-songwriter David Crosby donated sperm to help father the siblings. Crosby was a founding member of the groups The Byrds; Crosby, Stills & Nash; and CPR.
63. Keith Flint of the electronic dance group The Prodigy married Japanese DJ Mayumi Kai in 2006.
64. D'arcy Elizabeth Wretzky, bass player and backing vocalist for Smashing Pumpkins, sang on Hot Saki & Bedtime Stories, the final album of alternative rock band Catherine, which the group released in 1996. Wretzky was married to Catherine member Kerry Brown at the time.
65. Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong is married to Adrienne Armstrong, co-owner of Adeline Records. They met in 1990 during Green Day's first tour and married four years later. Their first child, Joseph "Joey" Marciano Armstrong, is named after Joey Ramone, the lead vocalist of the Ramones.
66. In 1994, Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder married his longtime girlfriend, Beth Liebling, the co-founder of Seattle-based experimental instrumental group Hovercraft. Vedder played drums on early Hovercraft records under the pseudonym Jerome230. The couple divorced after six years.
67. Jack White of The White Stripes was married to bandmate and drummer Meg White, although they told the press they were siblings. Jack, whose real name is John Anthony Gillis, took Meg's last name. After they divorced, Meg married guitarist Jackson Smith, son of musicians Patti Smith and Fred "Sonic" Smith, in a double wedding ceremony (in Jack Whiteís backyard!) with musician Jack Lawrence of bands The Raconteurs, The Greenhornes and The Dead Weather and his fiancée, photographer Jo McCaughey. Meg and Jackson divorced in 2013.
68. Rocker Pat Benatar wed her guitarist, Neil Giraldo, on February 20, 1982 in Hana, Hawaii. Still married, the couple's daughters are Haley and Hana. Haley's former all-girl band, GLO, once toured with her mom.
69. Piano man Billy Joel's first wife was his business manager, Elizabeth Weber Small, whose ex-husband Jon Small had previously performed with Joel in a duo called Attila. Joel and his second wife, model Christie Brinkley, named their daughter, singer Alexa Ray Joel, after Ray Charles, one of his musical idols.
70. Singer Suzi Quatro married her guitarist, Len Tuckey, in 1976. They divorced in 1992. One year later, she married German concert promoter Rainer Haas.
71. Jerry Leiber of the Leiber and Stoller songwriting team is the father of Oliver Leiber, who wrote Paula Abdul's hits "Opposites Attract" and "Forever Your Girl."
72. Albert Hammond, who wrote the songs "The Air That I Breathe," "When I Need You" and his own hit "It Never Rains In Southern California" is father to Albert Hammond Jr., guitarist for The Strokes.
73. Rufus Wainwright is the son of the singers Loudon Wainwright III ("Dead Skunk") and Kate McGarrigle. His younger sister is Martha Wainwright, who is also a singer and the subject of Rufus' song "Martha." In 2011, Rufus had a daughter with Lorca Cohen, who is Leonard Cohen's daughter. Rufus, who is gay, parents the girl with Lorca and his partner John Weisbrodt. The girl's name is Viva Katherine Wainwright Cohen, named after Wainwright's mother, who died of cancer in 2010.
74. Bob Marley died at 36 but left behind plenty of musical offspring. Bob's oldest son, Ziggy, experienced early fame with the family act The Melody Makers, which also consisted of several other members of Marley's progeny. Damian Marley, the youngest of Bob's 13 children, is a half-brother to the rest of the Marleys; he is the only reggae artist to win two Grammys on the same night. Stephen Marley is also an entertainer in his own right and for a short time he was part of Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers along with sisters Cedella and Sharon Marley. Cedella is the child of Rita Marley and Bob while Sharon was Rita's daughter from another man and was subsequently adopted by Bob.
75. Frank Zappa's daughter Moon Zappa (Unit is her middle name, according to Moon) is a recording artist and entertainer, though her first recorded song was on her dad's track "Valley Girl." Frank's son Dweezil has performed with acts as varied as Winger, Van Halen, Jeff Beck, and Weird Al.
76. Allison Moorer and Shelby Lynne are sisters, and Allison married Steve Earle in his seventh attempt at wedded bliss. Earle has a son from another marriage - Justin Townes Earle, named for Steve's idol, Townes Van Zandt. This younger Earle is a biggie on the Americana scene. Steve and Allison had one child, John Henry, in 2010 and separated in 2014.
77. Frank Sinatra's daughter Nancy had a huge hit in 1966 with "These Boots Are Made For Walkin', and charted nine more times in the Top-40, including a #1 duet with her dad called "Somethin' Stupid."
78. The Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias has sold over three hundred million albums worldwide and has chart-topping hits in over 14 different languages. His son Enrique Iglesias is also an international star and is more popular in America than his dad ever was. Enrique's older brother Julio Jr. is also a recording artist, and had a modest hit in 1999 with "One More Chance."
79. Rapper Lil Wayne's fourth child is with singer Nivea, the ex-wife of R&B singer and producer Terius "The-Dream" Nash.
80. Nat King Cole's daughter Natalie Cole had a series of R&B hits before succumbing to drug addiction in the '80s. Her big comeback came in 1991 with the album Unforgettable...with Love, where she covered many of her dad's hits and did a posthumous duet with him on the song "Unforgettable." It won Album of the Year at the Grammy Awards.
81. Waylon Jennings married the singer Jessi Colter, with whom he had a son, Shooter Jennings. Shooter released several albums and appeared in movies, most notably Walk The Line, where he played his late father.
82. Ronnie, Donnie and Johnny Van Zant are brothers. Firstborn Ronnie was the lead singer and brainchild of Lynyrd Skynyrd. The next brother, Donnie, went on to form .38 Special, and Johnny, the baby Van Zant, was a solo artist before taking over for Ronnie in Lynyrd Skynyrd when they re-formed following death of Ronnie and Skynyrd guitarist Steve Gaines in a plane crash.
83. Singer, band conductor and actor Harry Connick, Jr. married former Victoria's Secret model Jill Goodacre on April 16, 1994. The couple's daughter Kate collaborated with her father in 2011 when she recorded "A Lot Like Me," the first original song for the American Girl brand. They have two other daughters, Georgia and Charlotte.
84. Soul singer Robin Thicke is the son of actor Alan Thicke and actress Gloria Loring. Both of his parents are also singer-songwriters; the couple collaborated to compose and perform the theme songs of NBC sitcoms Diff'rent Strokes and The Facts of Life. Robin was married to actress Paula Patton from 2005 to 2015.
85. Music mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs is the informal stepfather of Quincy Jones Brown, the son of his on-again, off-again girlfriend Kim Porter and R&B singer Al B. Sure!
86. Country singers Loretta Lynn and Crystal Gayle are sisters. Gayle didn't reach the legendary heights of her older sibling, but she carved out a solid career, charting 20 #1 country hits in the '70s and '80s.
87. Canadian rapper Drake, born Aubrey Drake Graham, is the nephew of Sly and the Family Stone bassist Larry Graham and songwriter/guitarist Teenie Hodges, who worked on several of Al Green's hits. Drake's dad, Dennis Graham, was also a drummer who worked alongside Jerry Lee Lewis.
88. Christian pop singer Amy Grant was married to fellow Christian musician Gary Chapman from 1982 to 1999. She married country singer Vince Gill the following year. Gill was formerly married to country singer Janis Oliver.
89. Kelly Clarkson became Reba McEntire's daughter-in-law when she married the country singer's stepson, Brandon Blackstock, in 2013. Clarkson gave birth to her first child, a daughter, the following year. Reba married Narvel Blackstock, Clarkson's manager, in 1989 and they divorced in 2015.
90. Michael Jackson married Elvis Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie, in 1994 and attracted loads of speculation from the press, who assumed the union was a publicity gimmick. They divorced in 1996, with Lisa Marie citing irreconcilable differences. She went on to marry actor Nicolas Cage and music producer Michael Lockwood.
91. Vicki and Debbi Peterson of the '80s pop band The Bangles are sisters. Vicki married John Cowsill, whose family band The Cowsills was the inspiration for the hit '70s TV show The Partridge Family, in 2003.
92. Ann and Nancy Wilson of the rock band Heart are sisters. Nancy married Cameron Crowe, a screenwriter whose youthful experiences writing for Rolling Stone inspired his film Almost Famous. They divorced in 2010.
93. Ringo Starr married hairdresser Maureen Cox in 1965. Their first child, Zak Starkey, grew up to be a drummer like his dad. Zak's credits include gigs with The Who and Oasis, among others. In 1981, Starr married actress Barbara Bach, whom he met on the set of the movie Caveman. He gained a brother-in-law in Joe Walsh when the Eagles' keyboardist married Barbara's sister Marjorie in 2008.
94. "Deep Purple" singers Nino Tempo & April Stevens are siblings, their birth names being Antonino and Carol Lo Tempio.
95. Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gormé, pop singers of the '50s and '60s who joined forces as "Steve and Eydie," were married from 1957 until Eydie's death in 2013. Their son David Nessim Lawrence composed the score for High School Musical (2006).
96. Foreigner frontman Mick Jones is Mark Ronson's stepfather. Jones married the "Uptown Funk" producer's mother in 1982, when Mark was 7, and they divorced in 2007. Mark's younger sister Samantha Ronson is also a singer and DJ.
97. Rappers Master P and Lil' Romeo are father and son. They formed the independent label Guttar Records in 2005.
98. Alt rock singer Jeff Buckley, raised as Jeffrey "Scottie" Moorhead, was the son of folk rocker Tim Buckley. Jeff, who only met his biological dad once, adopted his father's surname after Tim died of a drug overdose in 1975.
99. Eagle-Eye Cherry and Neneh Cherry are half siblings. Eagle-Eye's dad is the late jazz trumpeter Don Cherry; Neneh took her stepfather's surname, but her biological dad is musician/actor Ahmadu Jah.
100. James Taylor and Carly Simon's 11-year marriage produced two children, Ben and Sally, who both became musicians in the vein of their famous parents. James Taylor also has four musical siblings who have recorded albums: Alex, Livingston, Hugh, and Kate.
101. Singer Rita Coolidge, who had a string of musician beaus that included Stephen Stills and Graham Nash, was married to Kris Kristofferson from 1973 to 1980. The pair have one daughter, Casey. Coolidge's sister Priscilla married Booker T. Jones of Booker T. & The MG's in 1969. He produced Priscilla's solo album Gypsy Queen the following year. Priscilla, daughter Laura Satterfield, and Rita performed as the Native American music trio Walela starting in 1997.
102. Rick Nelson, who rose to fame as a teen idol on his parents' long-running radio and TV series The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, married Sharon Kristin Harmon (older sister of actor Mark Harmon) in 1963. They had four children: Tracy, twins Gunnar and Matthew, and Sam. Tracy became an actress with roles on The Father Dowling Mysteries and Seinfeld, while Gunnar and Matthew formed the '90s rock duo Nelson and notched the #1 hit "(Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection."
103. Brothers Caleb, Nathan, and Jared Followill, along with their cousin Matthew Followill, comprise Kings of Leon.
104. Jazz/pop vocalist Rosemary Clooney, who also starred in White Christmas with Bing Crosby, married actor Jose Ferrer (twice). The pair had five children, including actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer, and Gabriel Ferrer, an Episcopal priest. Gabriel married "You Light Up My Life" singer Debby Boone, whose parents are singer Pat Boone and Shirley Foley (daughter of country singer Red Foley). Rosemary is also George Clooney's aunt; her brother Nick is his father.
105. Randy Owen, Teddy Gentry, and Jeff Cook of the country band Alabama are cousins.
106. Actor Jared Leto founded the band 30 Seconds To Mars with his older brother, Shannon Leto, the group's drummer.
107. The late Stevie Ray Vaughan, who died in a helicopter crash in 1990, was the younger brother of fellow blues rocker Jimmie Vaughan.
108. Talk about a twisted family tree: Former Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman nearly became his own son's son-in-law. Just after Bill's marriage to teenager Mandy Smith crumbled, his 30-year-old son Stephen married Mandy's mother, Patsy. Had Bill still been married to Mandy, Stephen would've been marrying his grandmother - making him his own grandfather!
109. Canadian country rockers Cowboy Junkies are made up of siblings Margo, Michael, and Peter Timmins - along with non-related bassist Alan Anton. Another sister, Cali, is an actress known for her role on the '80s soap opera Ryan's Hope.
110. Bill Hudson, who formed the '70s band the Hudson Brothers with siblings Brett and Mark, married actress Goldie Hawn in 1976 and fathered actors Oliver and Kate Hudson. Kate went on to marry Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson (who once wed Frank Zappa's niece Lala Sloatman) and had son Ryder before their 2007 divorce. She had another son, Bingham, with Muse's Matt Bellamy, whom she nearly married before breaking off the relationship in 2014. As for her parents, Goldie famously hooked up with Kurt Russell, and dad Bill married Cindy Williams of Laverne & Shirley fame.
111. For less than one year, Axl Rose was the son-in-law of Don Everly (of the Everly Brothers), when he married Don's daughter Erin in 1990. Erin inspired the Guns N' Roses hit "Sweet Child O' Mine."
112. Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is the son of George Bellamy, rhythm guitarist for "Telstar" hitmakers The Tornados.
113. Chris and Rich Robinson of The Black Crowes are brothers. Their dad, Stan Robinson, had a minor Billboard hit in 1959 with "Boom-A-Dip-Dip."
114. Drummer Vinnie Paul and his late brother Dimebag Darrell were bandmates in Pantera and Damageplan. Their dad is country musician Jerry Abbott.
Updated April 4, 2018
More Song Writing